Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager job function has evolved with the transformation of our local business to a global business. The term conveys a strategic and pivotal role in the growth of a business enterprise. We at Unibiztec have well established vertical for Business development using online and offline business development model. For current and future projects, we are expanding our team. We are looking for regular and full-time Business Development Manager who is strong in translating business requirements to technical requirements in discussion with the client and technical team. The job description (JD) is given below.
Job Description (JD) for Business Development Manager
Designation: Business Development Manager/ Senior Business Development Executive
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate
- Business Development Executive: 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
- Assistant Manager – Business Development: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Business Development Manager: 3– 5 years of relevant experience
Job Profile and Skills Required:
- Ability to handle End to End sales.
- Build relationship with prospective clients/brands.
- Leads Generation through cold calling, Networking, database, CRM etc.
- Cold calling, International calling, B2B sales, Technical Sales, Emailing, conference calls.
- Responsible for calling on cold and hot leads, in the international market.
- Should be able to generate leads, close sales and meet targets.
- Sales for SEO, SEM and Social Media Packages.
- Have prior 3+ years’ experience in selling SEO, SMO, AdWords & Web Design services.
- Research and build relationships with new clients & client retention.
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation & sales closing Skills.
- Maintain and coordinate with existing client base on their new requirements.
- Must have excellent sales/communication skills.
- Must have prior 2-3 years Digital sales experience in IT products.
- Should be able to generate sales leads/convert into sales.
- Should be closing 5-6 projects per month at the current company.
- Confident communicator, active listener with problem solving approach.
- Should have knowledge about MS-Office.
Salary: The best and most competitive in the industry
Employment Type: Regular, permanent and full time.
Joining Period: Those who can join immediately or within 10-15 working days.
How to apply: Submit details in the below given form.