- 28 January 2020
What is the point if you have spent endless time and money on strategizing, producing, and editing your video, but it is not getting ranked on the search engine? We understand that video SEO is entirely different from standard SEO and is having a significant impact in today’s world. They not only help in increasing the interest-factor of your content but also help in improving the rank in the search engine.
Therefore, if you want to drive more traffic to your site and promote your brand, perfect quality video content is the way to go. Just like backlinks are the crucial part of Google Search SEO, YouTube being the second largest search engine, rely more on engagement signals like watch time, likes, dislikes, and the number of subscribers. This is where UNIbizTEC being the best SEO services company; help your video to outshine and reach the top of the search engine.
In order, your content is according to what the users are looking for, and you just want to understand the SEO tips to increase your search engine; this blog will surely help you achieve what you are looking for. We have curated a list of useful video SEO tips that will surely not let you down and will help you reach out to the millions by optimizing your video.
- Relevant keyword research is a must: The initial step in order to optimize your video is searching for relevant keywords that perfectly suits your video content. Just like we gather keywords for content similarly, we curate a list, which has keywords that link to your video content, and then by searching it on YouTube, you can have a look at the thousands of suggestions presented. The suggestions below are the frequent searches by the users, which will surely help you reach those who are looking for it. We, at UNIbizTEC, be careful about using the relevant keywords that match your video content and does not leave you to face the dislike burden.
- It is always better if you know your audience: You might say that this point is vague, as there should be no barrier to the audience visiting your video. However, at the same time, targeting the audience who are actually interested in what you are delivering will cost you no harm; this is where UNIbizTEC plays a significant role. We consider it as a great tactic to generate traffic, as it will not only get an extra view but will also shower you with likes and subscribers. It is important to understand what your audience is looking for, and to undertake this; you can conduct online surveys or have a word with millions on social media.
- An eye-catching video title and optimized description are essential: As the viewer opens, the video, after reading the title, so be sure that your title catches their eye and is relevant to your video content. Because tricking your audience to a video, which is none of their use, will surely make your ranking suffer over time. The title of the video should include at least five words comprising of the best keywords you have researched to generate more traffic. Coming up to the description, it is not only the viewers who go through it, YouTube and Google both index it too. Adding a link to your website, maintaining the word-limit, and using relevant keywords will surely help your video to rank high.
- Feature an attractive thumbnail: One thing that the viewers might notice even before the title is the thumbnail. The thumbnail, which is featured on the video, gives a glimpse of what the video is all about. On YouTube, after uploading the video, you might get three thumbnail options to choose, or if you have a verified account, you get the opportunity to upload a custom image of your choice. Applying a thumbnail that is attractive, engaging, and catches the eye of the viewer help your video to get more traffic. One advisable thing is that even though you upload an appealing thumbnail but not maintaining the resolution might fail; you reach on top. The recommended size of the thumbnail is said to be 1280*720 pixels.
- Add appropriate tags and promote your video: If you are wondering what tags we are talking about, then it is the same keyword, which you have searched earlier, which are inscribed after uploading the video. Just like the title, description, and thumbnail, the tags should be relevant and should match the video content in order to rank better. Now, it’s time to make your video flourish among the millions, and in order to do so, you can – incorporate the video on your blog post, attach links to your website, or promote through social media channels. Helping your video to reach out to the vast audience helps in increasing engagements and insights. UNIbizTEC helps in making your video stand out and reach on top of the search engine.
So what are you waiting for? Are you done with editing and preparing your video and looking for an affordable SEO company to help you reach on top of the search engine results, then you are on the right page. Avail our best quality services and rank best out of the rest. We serve with the best of our services and never fail to disappoint our customers.